Thursday, July 26, 2012

They are so bad ass! Maybe?

I recently took the kids to a pet store. I had promised my four year old that she could get a fish. As we were getting out of the car, two motorcyclists pull up beside me.

They looked scary as shit. I'm not one to get intimidated easily, but they freaked me out a little. Imagine big dudes with tattoos all over them. Not only on their bodies, but all over their shaved heads and faces.  They have a vest on that represents a motorcycle gang, one that involves criminal activities.  (I googled that shit when I got home.) I had a reason to be a little skeeved out.

While I am getting the stroller out, to contain my crazy 2 year old, a friend of theirs pulls up in a car in the handicapped spot. As they are walking in to the store, one of them purposely bumps into a woman coming out. Then proceeded to check her ass out as she pushed by them.

We all go in the store. I am trying to find fish, which they don't sell. (Yay for loading the kids in and out of the car. Again). I notice these big, bad biker dudes are carrying small bags of dog food. You know, the ones for miniature breeds. 3lbs, maybe 5?

So these huge, scary biker dudes are buying dog food for miniature breed dogs? I know they have a motorcycle, and you can't fit much behind them or in a saddle bag, but they had a car to load them up the dog food. They each could have bought a huge ass bag of dog food and loaded it up in their friends trunk.

As I walk out, they are talking about donating the food to a pet shelter and having to bath the dogs there. All while cursing heavily. You know, you have to sound badass while you are talking about bathing shelter dogs.

I am slightly amused. I guess criminal bikers can have a soft spot for animals. Even the itty bitty yorkshire terriers and chihuahuas. But they still scare me and I would not want to meet them in a dark parking lot. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment