Monday, July 23, 2012

Cheating on my husband

Gail here.

I just woke up from an incredibly long dream. In this dream, I was single, I was in charge of throwing a church concert on an airplane. In front of a small town.

I had a huge crush on the guitar player. I wanted to date him. He was a Ryan Gosling look a like, or maybe it was him. I mean. I was throwing a church concert. In an airplane. In addition, I wasn't scared out of my mind to sing and talk before a huge crowd.

I woke up feeling incredibly guilty. Like I purposely wanted to cheat on my husband. Or maybe it was guilt that when I woke up I did not feel incredibly guilty that I would like to have sex with the guy, if given an opportunity.

I mean. Ryan Gosling?  Singing well, while playing a guitar?!



According to my impeccable calculations, I have a one in a billion chance of meeting Ryan Gosling and us screwing our brains out. So why feel guilty on those kind of odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment