Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Roach Story.

This is about my son, who is 2.5 years old. It happened a couple of weeks ago. He had asked me for a snack, so I got a bowl and poured some raisins in and went back to whatever I was doing. Probably browsing Pinterest or something.

An hour later it was dinner time. My son gets excited and runs towards me, and proceeds to fall.

He starts screaming his lungs out, because he has rug burn. As I go to comfort him I notice this thing popping out of his nose.

Holy Shit. It's a roach! My son has an effin' roach. IN HIS NOSE!

I tell my daughter to grab the tweezers out of the end table drawer.

The roach keeps popping in and out of his nose as he is crying. I am trying to grab it with my fingers, but I am freaking out. Every time I almost grab it, he sucks it back up his nose.

My daughter is nearly in tears because she is unable to find the tweezers, and I am yelling at her that her brother has a bug in his nose.

My husband, of course, was at work.

So I run over, grab the tweezers out of the drawer and notice my son has stopped crying. I look up his nose and see nothing. I then become a little worried because there is nothing in his nose. What if the roach is loose in my kitchen?

Then I notice a small raisin, on my brown rug. Thank you god. No roach.

Just a raisin.

Thanks for scaring the crap out of me kid. I pray you never stick anything up your nose. Ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment